Day 1: Cusco – Aguas Calientes “Machupicchu town”
We leave the city of Cusco at 10:00 in the morning, we will make a trip by bus for 1 hour and 40 minutes to the train station of Ollantaytambo, from here we will board the train at 12:55 pm and we will make the trip in 2 hours Machu Picchu train arriving at Aguas Calientes “Pueblo Machu Picchu” at 2 pm where we will spend the first night in the hostel.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu – Cusco
On this day we will get up very early and then breakfast where we will board the first bus at 5:30 am in the morning, we will make a nice trip of 30 minutes arriving at the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu at 6:00 am and we will be able to appreciate the majestic sunrise or sunrise of the sun in Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes to know the most important places of the Inca city of Machu Picchu, It
- Bus round trip – Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Tour guide service in English and Spanish for trips to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu