Day 1 Cusco: Wiñayhuayna (Km. 104)
We pick up our passengers from their hotels at 5:00 in the morning, after which we will start our train journey from Ollantaytambo. The walk will start from km 104 towards Wiñayhuayna (an archaeological site on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu).
In the afternoon we will pass by Machupicchu depending on the people we are going to walk down or take the bus to Aguas Calientes and spend the night in a hotel there
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
Early in the morning, we will take the bus to Machupicchu (Machu Picchu) to have a guided tour. In the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco, arriving at approximately 20:35.
- Professional English speaking guide / Spanish
- Train ticket from Cusco to Km 104 (Expedition Service)
- Tickets for the Inca Trail and Machupicchu
- Roundtrip transfers
- Food (1L / 1D / 1B).
- Accommodation in a hostel in a double room in Aguas Calientes
- First aid kit
- Return train ticket to Cusco
- Buses of rise and fall